Here’s my recommendation I think you would love the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller. There’s a lot of choice to make when you are shopping for an Affordable Jogging Stroller, not only do you want affordability, but you want quality as well.
The Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller is a great Jogging Stroller, which functions just as good as the higher priced models, but without the high price tag attached. There are things you need to know when you purchase a less expensive Jogging Stroller.
By no means will these limitations put your child in a safety risk, because of some missing features that the Baby Trend Jogging Stroller may not have. I listed them below:
- Sometimes Affordable Strollers can’t accommodate big kids, because of the material and design cannot support children past the age 5 year old, if your child is bigger than most.
- They may not have the suspension you are looking for, not built for all terrain jogger.
- May not have a good travel system compatibility.
It is recommended that you have an infant car seat in the jogging stroller birth to 6-8 months, because there head and neck have to be strong enough for them hold up plus you don’t want a lot of shaking or jarring the stroller while running. Clear it with your Pediatrician before running with your baby.
Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller
Check Price Here Amazon.com
The Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller is one of the most affordable popular Strollers on the market, that parents rave about this Stroller can accept any of the Baby Trend Flex-Lock or Inertia Infant Car Seats (Sold separately) to make a travel system.
Comes with both a parent tray with two cup holders and a storage compartment and child tray with cup holder. The multi-position padded seat, has a fully adjustable 5 point safety harness and tether strap (wrist strap) and fully adjustable canopy to block the sun and wind.
The Stroller folds effortlessly with a trigger release into a compact fold for easy storage or transport, and the extra wide ergonomically shaped rubber handle is both soft for pushing and cushy when transporting.
Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility, also comes with an extra large storage basket underneath Jogging seat, made of lightweight rugged steel frame construction JPMA certified. Recommend use: 6 months to 50 lbs or up to 42″ in height.
Lockable Front Swivel Wheels
The Stroller features large bicycle tires that offer for additional suspension and a front swivel wheel, which can be unlocked for low speed maneuverability or locked into place for Jogging.
Some parents say they run with this Stroller up to 5 miles, so I won’t recommend you take this stroller on tough terrain though, such as the beach where sand is, or if you are going hiking.
I read that parents use it mostly on gravel, uneven pavements, grass, on super hilly streets, flat even surfaces in the country, also parents say thy have no problem with the wheel turning, it turns on a dime no wobbling, now that’s good to hear, make sure you take the bike cycle air pump with you.
Accepts Baby Infant Car Seats
Infant Car Seat (Sold Separately) attaches to child’s tray to create a travel system. The Car Seat that is compatibility with the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller, is the Baby Trend Flex-Lock or Inertia Infant Car Seats. Contact customer service support @ www.babytrend.com or 1-800-328-7363 for more information about compatible models.
Parent Console And Handlebar
Parent Console has 2 cup holders and a covered storage compartment, parents say when running they can put their water in the cup holder , keys and iPhone in compartment and put snacks and drinks for their child, nothing spills over. The handlebar is very comfortable easy to push even with one-hand parents say, also it is made for those that are on the taller side.
I have PROS and Cons listed Below of parents who have experiences with the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller
- Parents Easy to assemble, very easy to transport and fold up
- Parents say its very lightweight easy to push with one-hand like air, yet its durable, sturdy
- Some parents say its super compact when folded its easy to put into vehicles
- Parents love that it can be pushed on different terrain; like gravel, grass, uneven pavement, high hilly bridge pavement
- Parents love also that it comes with parent console and child tray
- Some parent love that the seat reclines to a almost flat position, also pushes well through crowds with easy
- Parents love the extra large storage basket beneath the seat, you can store a small dog if like, large purse, diaper bag etc..
- Parents like the canopy it covers their child from the sun while they run, and child goes to sleep
- Some parent have problem with parts and service when call to get help.
- 1 parent suggest that to lock the stroller when in park to make sure you here it click, so stroller won’t fly away from you.
- Couple of parents suggest that Baby Trend could have made the seat recline a little further up, but realize that most stroller don’t recline in an upright position.
- Couple parents complained about the back seat not having enough padding.
My Final Thoughts
I know we want the best for our children, so when choosing the best Jogging Stroller for you and your baby, I know you want something that is budget friendly as well as safety and will last a while. I personally think by reading the reviews of parent and going over the details of the product its a good buy, but I don’t recommend you to do any serious running with this Jogging Stroller.
If you are a big online shopper like myself, Amazon has the best deals on Jogging Strollers. I hope you enjoyed this review and if you have any questions about the Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller or want to leave your own personal review leave a comment below..
There are many products on the market place, but there’s only some I recommend Check Out My Top Rated Jogging Strollers Here.
Note: Some of the links within this page are affiliate links of which I receive a small compensation from sales of certain items at no additional cost to you.