Here’s the Baby Jogger City Tour Stroller reviews I think personally you should get this lightweight stroller if you are a person who wants to travel light and you don’t have an infant, it would be perfect for when you travel or on vacation especial on the plane, I said it you can carry this baby jogger city tour stroller on the plane it comes with a back pack to store it in, so you can put it in the overhead bin on the plane.
check price on Amazon.com
This Baby Jogger City Tour comes in varieties of colors, so you can spot them when at baggage claims really easy, it seems like everybody has black luggage these days, so this a plus for me.
- Seat weight Capacity is 45 lbs can hold a child up to this
- The weight of the stroller is 14.21 lbs very light considering other strollers weight
- It doesn’t have an adjustable handlebar
- Fold type is one-hand fold
- Brake type foot operated
- Seat height is 17.3″
- When fold these are the dimensions 22.04″ x 17.71″ x 9.05″
- Wheel types are Eva Does not accept infant car seats
Folds up small enough to get on and off buses, trains, planes, take it to the Museums, Zoo, Walt Disney, Park, etc… with it’s own back pack, you don’t have to lug a heavy stroller around when you have this lightweight stroller, when you are on trips you don’t have to go up and down some stairs with it, just fold it up put it in the back pack you are good to go.
The stroller is very light, so you can fold it up quickly and take it in and out of your vehicle trunk it’s that light. The Baby Jogger City Tour folds in seconds with just one hand push the button in the middle of the handlebar to collapse the top part of the stroller then pull the strap in the middle of the seat the auto lock will lock the stroller in a folded position.
UV 50 + Extended Canopy
This City Tour Stroller includes UV 50 + extended canopy to protect you child when you are out in a lot of sun like when you go on those trips where it’s sunny, also has a mesh pee-a-boo window to see your child as you stroller on your outings.
The City Tour is a lightweight folding stroller that folds so compactly it meets carry-on requirements for many modes of transportation. This what I like about this stroller you don’t have to check it in just carry it on the plane with you.
This City Tour Stroller even has a below the sit storage basket, not only is this stroller budget friendly, but it has things that we need, you can put toys, books, little essentials, and the backpack style carry-on in the storage as well.
Here are some reviews pros and cons of parents who use this Baby Jogger City Tour there are 265 reviews and 200 positive and 65 negative.
- Parents love that it folds with one-hand lightweight easy to put into vehicle trunks
- Great that it comes in a few colors, so when traveling you can pick yours out of the crowd in an instant
- Fits in the airline overhead compartment with no problem
- Does recline so if child is sleepy they can relax and lay back
- The back pack carry-on bag comes with stroller
- Wheels are good do good on cobblestone
- Good quality nice design easy to store
- Holds up well for International trips as well the streets of Europe and Rome cobblestone
- Easy to assemble, has swivel wheel in the front which makes it easy to push and turn on a dime
- The canopy is awesome compared to a regular umbrella stroller
- Some parents say the storage space beneath the seat can fit a purse or bag in it
- Has storage behind the seat has elastic on top so things don’t fall out
- Couple of parents say it rides good over grass and gravel
- Doesn’t full recline it not a deep seat it’s shallow
- Back doesn’t sit up 90, which contributes to child sometimes sliding out
- Don’t use it on the sand of a beach wheels will lock up on you
- When trying to buckle the stroller the part that clips together kept slipping out
I think personally this is a great single stroller that you can use for any occasion, especially for traveling on a plane and for everyday use, for children not toddlers in my opinion, Baby Jogger could have done a little more to make it comfortable for children.
As I read the reviews it’s really up to the child if the parents decide if they like the stroller or not some parents did say it’s adult friendly not child friendly to them, but it’s better than an umbrella stroller.
If you are a big online shopper like myself, Amazon has the best deals on this stroller. I hope you enjoyed this review and if you have any questions about Baby Jogger City Tour Stroller or your own personal review leave a comment below.
There are many products in the market place, but there’s only some I recommend. Check Out My Top Rated Jogging Strollers Here.
Note: Some of the links within this post are affiliate links of which I receive a small compensation from sales of certain items at no additional cost to you.